Security Woven Wire Mesh Partition Panels 10 Gauge Clinched, 8 Feet
High and 1 Feet Width
These security woven wire mesh partition panels 10 gauge clinched,
8 feet high and 1 feet width need to be used with other panels and
top capping (part number BN663146) and channel stiffener post.
Woven wire mesh security rooms provide high-visibility security,
safety, protection and access control. These pre-designed rooms are
available with or without a roof, in 2, 3 and 4 sided
configurations. The rooms are constructed from high quality 10
gauge steel wire, woven into an extremely strong frame for
heavy-duty strength and enhanced appearance. Modular components
makes installation easily, protects your merchandise and valuables
without change to existing heating, lighting or ventilation system.
Components bolt together quickly and can be easily relocated.
Long-lasting maintenance-free powder coat gray finish. Available in
8' and10' high in five standard sizes ranging from10' x 10' to 30'
x 20'. All models can include a 5' W x 8' H sliding gate or hinged
door with mortise cylinder lock, or service window as required.
Components include: mortise door lock with 2 keys, top capping,
channel stiffener posts, corner posts, floor sockets, wall clips,
nuts, bolts and assembly instructions in details. Add suffix A to
any model to include sliding service window 5’ wide, can be locked
by padlock with 12” depth shelf.
Protect and control access to work areas, inventory and equipment.
Create enclosed, lockable areas for securing valuables.
Separating and securing space in industrial, commercial, or
Used to enclose work areas, to create secure storage cages in
factories and warehouses, and to provide access control and loss
Perfect for stock rooms and commercial storage facilities
- 10 Gauge steel wire woven into 1 1/2" diamond mesh, securely
clinched to framing.
- Vertical frames to be 1 1/4" x 5/8" cold rolled 'C' steel
channels with 1/4" bolt holes.
- Horizontal frames to be 1" x 1/2" cold rolled steel channels.
- All joints to be mortised and tenoned.
- Center reinforcing bar to be two cold rolled steel channels 1" x
3/8" riveted through wire mesh at 3'6" from floor, additional bar
required for 12'
- Top capping bar to be 1 1/2" x 1" cold rolled steel channel, with
1/4" bolts 30" O.C.
- Corner posts to be 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" steel angles with 1/4" bolt
- Floor sockets to be cast aluminum.
- Door frames to be 1 1/4" x 1/2" cold rolled steel channel.
- Sliding doors to have two four-wheel roller bearing truck/hangers
enclosed in a galvanized steel box track and one steel channel
- Hinge doors to have 1 1/2 pairs of butt hinges bolted to door and
- Locking to be hasps arranged for padlocking, or specify: cylinder
mortise type lock operated by key outside, recessed knob inside.
- All partitions to have 3" sweep space and include hardware and
accessories for proper installation, specify partition to wall
connection hardware separately.
- Finish to be powder coated industrial Grey
|WIDTH FEET||1 Feet|
|HEIGHT FEET||8 Feet|
|CONSTRUCTION||10 Gauge Steel Wire|
|WEIGHT LBS||16 Lbs|